×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The road of the sun (CLOSED)

eye453
Thread Activity
Papa CarloSun, Jun 16, 2024
Thanks beachlegs, I won, because I have such nice friends here.
Papa CarloSun, Jun 16, 2024
Many thanks for the support webstunner, I'm glad to hear that, but the results here are always unpredictable.
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
I agree 100% I did too.
JADICUSSat, Jun 15, 2024
I honestly don't know why this was not even Honorable Mention. I genuenely thought you were going to be top 3.
Papa CarloSun, Jun 02, 2024
Thank you Renderman1972.
Papa CarloSat, Jun 01, 2024
Thank you MarceloCase, I'm glad that you liked.
Papa CarloThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 488
We see light when we come into this world, but one day darkness will come and you will have to go on without me. Just remember, always follow the sun...
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

perfumerThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 343
Amazing details as always, the best work with sunlight!
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Thu, May 30, 2024
Thank you perfumer, the details are very important, if you want show emotion of character.
perfumer
Karma: 343
Fri, May 31, 2024
Exactly, many people apply hundreds of filters in Photoshop to hide a low-quality result, covering up everything, but I can find your work even without a signature, keep going man and good luck!
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thank you jamie6.
beachlegsThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Sad yet stunning, I love it
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thanks beachlegs, our life can be very sad sometimes. But still, there are more happy moments in it.
zsheramThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 106
stunning! the emotion, the sculpt! everything. Really love the weave and pattern of the garment too
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thank you zsheram , I always treat the audience with respect and therefore devote a lot of time to each work.
MarceloCaseFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 4,910
Wow! This is amazing!!!!
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thank you MarceloCase, I'm glad that you liked.
Renderman1972Fri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 131
Great work. Deep emotions and faces that touch the soul.
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sun, Jun 02, 2024
Thank you Renderman1972.
JADICUSSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 1,459
I honestly don't know why this was not even Honorable Mention. I genuenely thought you were going to be top 3.
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
I agree 100% I did too.
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Many thanks for the support webstunner, I'm glad to hear that, but the results here are always unpredictable.
Papa Carlo
Karma: 488
Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Thanks beachlegs, I won, because I have such nice friends here.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account