×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Zero-G Racing Pilot (CLOSED)

eye311
Thread Activity
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Congratulations
EMProjectSat, Jun 15, 2024
Thanks everyone! it was a pleasure to participate with you!
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Well done and congratulations with your work.
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Fantastic image my friend, Congratulations to you :)
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
CONGRATS!This image is alive and bursting with energy, I can see the fog/smoke wafting away, and the scene benefits from the dramatic custom stylised
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.Tha
EMProjectThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Forum Image
Wins her first race! 

Rendered in Blender Eevee, Textured in Substance painter, and post processing in Affinity Photo!

For this contest, I tried to stray away from the realistic lighting setup that I usually go for. Instead washing the scene in a painterly sunset hue.

Forum Image
Forum Image

EMProjectThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Forum ImageForum Image
Forum Image
Grav-Bike, my personal favorite asset to build for this scene!


EMProjectThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
The pilot, don't have a name picked out for her. Though the character herself is from another project that I was working on. The armor was built for this contest.
EMProjectThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
My first time using the procedural crowds addon. The addon has an option for custom models, but I didn't have time to make a more "Sci-fi" crowd
EMProjectThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Forum Image
My scene from far away. The buildings were another asset that I built(for a project that went nowhere...)

Thanks to RenderHub for hosting another contest!
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
CONGRATS!

This image is alive and bursting with energy, I can see the fog/smoke wafting away, and the scene benefits from the dramatic custom stylised lighting and effects!
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Fantastic image my friend, Congratulations to you
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Well done and congratulations with your work.
EMProjectSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 3,321
Thanks everyone! it was a pleasure to participate with you!
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Congratulations
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account