×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Dark Divine (CLOSED)

eye232
midgard229Thu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 12,319
Done in Daz3d                              

                           Forum Image


Forum Image

midgard229Thu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 12,319
THUMBNAIL

Forum Image
drjivagoThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Nice to see you Midgard in the contest with your first entry : - )  You were away for some time, perhaps busy with your other renders. 
The great thumbnail really speaks for itself and has your quality signature on it, like before. I won't go into detail of how well you used the lighting with the jewelry, along with your model, but this remarkable entry should be recognized one way or the other. I wish you best with your entry as well as with your future achievements. May the Dark Divine, bring spark of inspiration to our imaginations.
midgard229
Karma: 12,319
Thu, May 30, 2024
heya! nice to see you too, thanks again for such kind words, i'm glad you enjoy the piece!

I was worried I wasn't going to make it in time for this contest lol; was sad i didn't have time to enter the last 2 that came up. I wish you the best!
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Cherry-8ombFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 1,012
i watched your renders in your Gallery here and in artstation , you have beautiful taste , sweet colors optimistic mindset your renders topic and subjects are inspirational , i love the way you view the world with your thoughts , sweet stuff brother .
midgard229
Karma: 12,319
Fri, May 31, 2024
thanks so much Cherry! glad you enjoy my work! I checked your gallery and you have really nice work as well; very tender pictures which i appreciate.
artist
artwork_creationFri, May 31, 2024
Account Closed
Great work Bro! One of my favourite. 
midgard229
Karma: 12,319
Fri, May 31, 2024
thank you!! ^_^
j-ferreiraFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 689
Very well balanced lighting!Great render!
midgard229
Karma: 12,319
Fri, May 31, 2024
thank you J!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account