×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Light of the Butterfly & Fireflies (CLOSED)

eye172
wonderlandblissvnsFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 132
"Let there be light!" Said the butterfly

Hi, I hope all is well! For my submission, I wanted to use the butterfly and fireflies' luminance to illuminate the scene's model. I put two spotlights in the background to highlight her edges. There are no other lights; without them, the scene would be pitch black. After adding all the elements for the scene, I added a 
DOF, so the fireflies look nice and round. I did not use any editing software on this; it is all in DAZ Studio. Other than that, take care and all the best.   

- Process
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
-Final
Forum Image

jamie6Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account