×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Rainbow (CLOSED)

eye183
Manow3dFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 103
In the near future, when robots become real, Rainbow, a sentient robot, finds solace in the art of light. 
Rainbow, equipped with advanced optics and a keen sense of creativity, spends her days painting with photons, 
crafting intricate patterns that dance across the walls of her small studio.

Hello, Everybody  this concept is my portrait of myself as a robot, I think the creativity of humans is like the light that gives energy to robots.
Nowadays, I use computers to create art so, If I am a robot I will use light or photons of light to create art. 
That would be fun. 

Contest Image

Forum Image


Wireframe and Screenshot

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image


Thumbnail Image

Forum Image



Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account