×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Altar of Sacrifice (CLOSED)

eye245
MbareJackFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 108
Hello everyone!

this is the Altar of Sacrifice...Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom movie inspired me. Hope you'll like it!
Good luck to all!

Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

jamie6Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
j-ferreiraFri, Jun 14, 2024
Karma: 689
Wow! This is amazing! How haven't I noticed this work until now?

What software did you use to make this?
MbareJack
Karma: 108
Fri, Jun 14, 2024
Hi J!

Thank you very much!!

I've manly used Unreal engine 5! I've also used Substance Designer and the Quixel suite.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account