×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Find your light amidst the noise (CLOSED)

eye203
DiaticracyFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 128
Forum Image

I used this much of light for a challenge to myself to see if i can give some kind of emotion in it. I choose the context of ''getting lost in the noises of our lives''.

I feel myself in it, struggling with so much distraction. Then i learned best thing to do in those times, just focus in yourself,
 and reach to the beating light in you.


Created in;

Blender 4.0
Unreal Engine 5.4
Krita 5.2

City is an asset, characters, adds and holographics are made by me.I used this much of light for a challenge to myself to see if i can give some kind of emotion in it. I choose the context of ''getting lost in the noises of our lives''.

I feel myself in it, struggling with so much distraction. Then i learned best thing to do in those times, just focus in yourself,
 and reach to the beating light in you.


Created in;

Blender 4.0
Unreal Engine 5.4
Krita 5.2

Metro, Characters, adds and holographics are made by me.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Thank you for reading

DiaticracySat, Jun 01, 2024
Karma: 128
For some reason light on the characters head looks not smooth at the first image. I just add the same image here to try again.

Forum Image

THUMBNAIL

Forum Image
jamie6Wed, Jun 05, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Diaticracy
Karma: 128
Thu, Jun 06, 2024
Thank you Jamie, do you know why is this images shading looks broken?
I tried sharing it on other media it was looking right with smooth shading. Is this a renderhub bug or something i did wrong, i didn't understand.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account