×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Last Pilgrimage (CLOSED)

eye430
Thread Activity
andrey_oliverWed, Jun 19, 2024
Awesome! I'd love to see the final version there!
Fauzanahmed47Tue, Jun 18, 2024
I know right. I tried the couple of ideas and finally getting to this final. I will complete the one with the Suzanne and post in on my gallery you ca
Fauzanahmed47Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
By the way, the version with Blender's Suzanne would be really awesome as well!
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Amazing, man! The atmosphere is really great!!
Fauzanahmed47Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you!!
Fauzanahmed47Fri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 671
"The Last Pilgrimage" is a visual narrative that explores the profound themes of faith, personal growth, and the enduring human spirit. Through the journey of Arin, a devoted monk, the artwork delves into the quest for spiritual connection and the rekindling of lost hope.

This piece is set in the ancient Temple of Serenity, a sacred place where the mortal and divine realms intersect. Arin's pilgrimage to light the sacred flames represents our own journeys of faith and self-discovery. The countless candles symbolize the collective prayers and memories of humanity, reminding us of the importance of legacy and the impact of our actions.

At its core, "The Last Pilgrimage" speaks to the universal experience of overcoming adversity, finding strength in solitude, and seeking connection with something greater than ourselves. It is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of hope and renewal.

Through this artwork, I aim to evoke a sense of wonder and introspection, encouraging viewers to reflect on their own beliefs, journeys, and connections. It is a call to embrace faith, persevere through challenges, and believe in the possibility of transformation and renewal.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

Work in progressForum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

ThumbnailForum Image

j-ferreiraFri, Jun 14, 2024
Karma: 689
Amazing work!
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Fri, Jun 14, 2024
Thank You
privateuser363Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 104
Nice concept.

Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
CONGRATS!
That must have taken an insane amount of patience with placing those candles, especially since it would be all too easy to overdo it so that it dominates and diverts the viewer from the scene, but you've mastered it magnificently!

Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you. All thank to blender as well for making this happen. lol
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Yeah, I'm going to take a hard look into using Blender from now on, well, after I post my image for the reflection contest that is, it's about time I left studio behind!

At least as a final composite/rendering tool, that is, I'll still use it for making/posing characters until I master Blender a bit!

… Baby steps…
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Hahaha... Exactly you will get there soon
Besides, you can use studio as well depending on what you want to achieve.
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Yeah, for my entry to the reflection contest I'm relying heavily on DS's unique environment as it is custom-made for what I want to accomplish, but holy shit what an amazing rendering engine blender has!
Fauzanahmed47Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 671
Thank you so much for the recognition and the Honorable Mention! I'm thrilled and honored to have my work acknowledged in this way. I look forward to hearing more details about the prize. Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity and for organizing such a great contest!
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
This was one of my favs for sure a well deserved mention...Congratulations my friend
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Congratulations and well done with your place in the honorable mentions.
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you
artist
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Account Closed
A great use of balance and focus, congrats!
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Thank you
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Congratulations
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you!!
perfumerTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 343
Good Job man, congratulations.
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you bro
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 752
Amazing, man! The atmosphere is really great!!
andrey_oliver
Karma: 752
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
By the way, the version with Blender's Suzanne would be really awesome as well!
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 671
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
I know right. I tried the couple of ideas and finally getting to this final. I will complete the one with the Suzanne and post in on my gallery you can check out later
andrey_oliver
Karma: 752
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Awesome! I'd love to see the final version there!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account