×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

"The secret dream in moments of oblivion" (CLOSED)

eye1,114
Thread Activity
IsidorSun, Dec 01, 2024
Thanks Booblover.
BoobloverFri, Nov 15, 2024
How did this not win? it's beautiful!
Sorian RomeoMon, Jul 01, 2024
first place in my opinion
TZO3k1Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Indeed, I just entered a new one, and it's in my gallery as well, but I still have another one planned.
IsidorWed, Jun 19, 2024
Thank's to all again, this was my first work here and I was interested of participating in this competition, a real victory for any artist, to become
IsidorWed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks.
IsidorFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 403
"The secret dream in moments of oblivion" my vision to art of light and my first artwork here 
To achieve this result a made: 
Custom HDRI map 
Extreme complex light scheme 
Custom body, made in zbrush to get impressive body shape 
5/4K render layers 
8K textures with complex skin shader 
14 complex geometry models of reflection 
18 Light Source 
20/4K test renders 
52 hours of work 
Thanks to all for attention.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

FacesartFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Really nice work ! Congrats !
Isidor
Karma: 403
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thanks.
VESPERFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 1,417
Dude this is absolutely spectacular! WOW! Much respect! The detail is insane. The lighting, the pose, the assets! It really looks like 58HRS of work. Excellent Job! I really hope you start filling your personal gallery with more of this amazing work!
Vesper
Isidor
Karma: 403
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thanks for your feedback and kind words, I am glad to meet an artist here, who is trying to put all his best experience and knowledge into his work. Your art with samurai is certainly one of the best, I wish you good luck and new achievements.
perfumerSat, Jun 01, 2024
Karma: 343
Absolutely amazing job! The play of light, reflections and glare, are incredible, this is a real masterpiece of light capable of eclipsing everything around and she looks like true god of light!
Isidor
Karma: 403
Sun, Jun 02, 2024
Thanks for the comment and real emotions, it's important for each artist, good luck.
perfumer
Karma: 343
Wed, Jun 05, 2024
Thank you, I'm not in the contest, but your work is inspiring me, i hope you show us more interesting works in a future! Don't listen who write bad comments. I've noticed a lot of critics here who can't show anything themselves. Good luck bro!
Isidor
Karma: 403
Thu, Jun 13, 2024
Thank's, don't worry, everyone can say their opinion.
HawawunarSat, Jun 01, 2024
Karma: 130
Technically, it's off the charts, mate. The details are mad, like you can practically feel reach out and touch her. But, real talk, it's missing that emotional punch, you know? It's like looking at a museum exhibit - impressive, yeah, but where's the soul, the passion? It's got all the moves but none of the feels, which kinda leaves you craving something deeper, you feel me? Like what's the story really, is she an alien? Is she human? Is she a hybrid? Again amazing techically but has no story.
IsidorSun, Jun 02, 2024
Karma: 403
Thanks, of course each art has it's own story, and mine is no exception. But I left space for imagination for those who will watch it, and added the main thing to the title. People like her don't experience any emotions, she is cold and angry. A similar pose and face clearly demonstrates this
jamie6Wed, Jun 05, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Isidor
Karma: 403
Sat, Jun 08, 2024
Thanks.
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Mon, Jun 10, 2024
No problem!
JADICUSSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 1,459
I thought you were going to win 1st place. Your piece is incredible.
perfumer
Karma: 343
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
If you haven't figured it out yet, then no one cares about the quality and level of work here! These judges choose by poking into the void.
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks, i'm glad you like it, maybe next time.
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thank's for the interesting challenge.
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
CONGRATS!

WOW, this is truly captivating work!

My own PC would have caught fire within the first render!
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thank's that's fanny,but keep your PC save, you will need it for the next challenge.
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Indeed, I just entered a new one, and it's in my gallery as well, but I still have another one planned.
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Beautiful image my friend, Congratulations
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks a lot.
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Happy to see your exquisite work among the honorable mentions. Congratulations.
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks,it was interesting.
Papa CarloSun, Jun 16, 2024
Karma: 488
Magnificent work, congratulations Isidor, to be honest, I like many, was sure that you would take the first place! This is the best work corresponding to the name of the contest, this is exactly what I see when I'm imagine the art of light.
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Many thanks.
VESPERSun, Jun 16, 2024
Karma: 1,417
Congrats on being among the honorable mentions I really love the piece and hope you grow a gallery of your work on renderhub so we can follow you and be inspired.
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks,I'll try to find time and share my experience again.
artist
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Account Closed
Very sharp, good job!
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks.
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Congratulations
Isidor
Karma: 403
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thanks.
IsidorWed, Jun 19, 2024
Karma: 403
Thank's to all again, this was my first work here and I was interested of participating in this competition, a real victory for any artist, to become an inspiration to others.
Sorian RomeoMon, Jul 01, 2024
Karma: 666
first place in my opinion
BoobloverFri, Nov 15, 2024
Karma: 553
How did this not win? it's beautiful!
Isidor
Karma: 403
Sun, Dec 01, 2024
Thanks Booblover.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account