×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

N°8 : DAMAGE (CLOSED)

eye412
Thread Activity
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Cool! The texturing really brought her to life, just like that. And she really knows how to wield that sword. Nice job! Thank you for participati
CedosFri, Jan 15, 2021
Thank you iochimura :D !
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
Nice Shapes! :D
CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
Great !  *o* Thank you Foxy :D!!
Foxy 3DThu, Jan 14, 2021
I hope you can make it in time. She's looking great already. FYI: The contest runs through the end of the day tomorrow, so you have until 11:59 P
CedosWed, Jan 06, 2021
Karma: 135
Hello everyone,
Here I will share my work in progress for the character challenge.
I'm creating a character trapped in the ultra violence system where nobody have a name but only a number and the "numbers" fight for tomorrow.
For this character I feel inspired by the art of " Ashley Wood".

image

I will used Zbrush, 3dsmax, 3DCoat and Substance Painter, have fun!

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/cedricm

P.s: Happy new year !


CedosWed, Jan 06, 2021
Karma: 135
here I start with the weapon, a "little knife" for the hunt! still no damage
image
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 06, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Interesting concept and cool references. Awesome weapon, too!
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating.    


CedosThu, Jan 07, 2021
Karma: 135
Thank you!!
CedosThu, Jan 07, 2021
Karma: 135
wip Jacket, grenades and gloves
image

CedosSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 135
Little Update 
image
Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Cool! Coming along nicely. 
Thanks for the WIPs.    


CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 135
Thank you Foxy ! I'm tooo slow not sure I will finish this at time but it's still a nice motivation
image
CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 135
image
Foxy 3DThu, Jan 14, 2021
Admin: 59,523
I hope you can make it in time. She's looking great already. 
FYI: The contest runs through the end of the day tomorrow, so you have until 11:59 PM on Friday (United States Eastern Time).  
I hope that helps.  
CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 135
Great !  *o* Thank you Foxy !!
CedosThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 135
image
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 393
Nice Shapes!
CedosFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 135
Thank you iochimura !
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Cool! The texturing really brought her to life, just like that. And she really knows how to wield that sword. Nice job! 
Thank you for participating. I'm happy to see you could get it finished. 
I'm just the contest host and will not be judging, but I wish you luck!  


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account