×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Blobby (CLOSED)

eye148
laconnectionFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 108
I came across this challenge late but I still wanted to give it a go.

The render features an unusual organic blob of some kind which made it's way into a cave.

I don't like how the blob's material ended up but it still gives it some character. Forum Image
Forum Image


Here are some progress shots:
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

Nikku53rFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 118
I do not now why, but it's somewhat cute...I really love the colorscheme. It has something calming to it, nice work
laconnection
Karma: 108
Sun, Jun 02, 2024
Thanks, I like how the colours turned out too.
jamie6Wed, Jun 05, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account