×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

FEMALE CIBERPUNK WARRIOR (CLOSED)

eye405
ThelasserboyThu, Jan 07, 2021
Karma: 120
I found out about the contest a couple of days ago, so I'm a bit late, still I'm going to give it a try, expecting to finish on time.
Having said that,  I love Ciberpunk Aesthetic, so i wanted to design a strong female character to take down the bad guys in the crime ridden streets of the future,  i like female tough characters because they might look sort of fragile and turn out to be badass and strong at the same time, I'm planning to design two costumes , one of them with a helmet.

image

ThelasserboyFri, Jan 08, 2021
Karma: 120
Finally working on the base mesh 
imageimageimage
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 09, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Welcome to the contest!
Sounds like a cool concept. Thanks for participating.    

ThelasserboyThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 120
Since i've been loaded with work these days   , I finally could get my hands back on the model again, and almost completed the low res mesh,  i'll hurry up trying to finish on time for tomorrow!
imageimage
ThelasserboyThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 120
Sadly i think I won't be able to finish the two costumes  I was planning to accomplish  
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Admin: 59,523
I'm really sorry to hear that. Looked like she was going to be pretty neat. Thanks for the update though. 
But please stay tuned for other contests! We plan to have more with different themes. 
Have a nice weekend!    


ThelasserboyMon, Jan 18, 2021
Karma: 120
@Foxy 3D Thanks a lot for the nice comments !  Unfortunately,  because i was already under a tight schedule on my job  i wasn't able to finish in time ! but surely I'll finish her for my artstation page! Cheers and have a nice week!

By the way, if anyone would like to drop by:  https://www.artstation.com/thelasserboy



dwindtWed, Jan 20, 2021
Karma: 6,687
I love how neat your mesh is. Mine is always so heavy and such a mess.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account