×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Lily (CLOSED)

eye325
Thread Activity
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Thanks a lot Foxy3D!It was fun taking part in this contest! :)And I'm quite happy for how my entries turned out!Thanks for the opportunity...Bye!
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Oh WOW! The texturing really brought her to life. Nice job!I like her cute little expression and the earrings are a nice touch.  Thank you f
alicedfmFri, Jan 08, 2021
Karma: 165

Hi everybody!

Yeah, I know.... less
than a week left BUT I wanna try making my second entry anyway!

Her name is Lily, she lives in the future. Life on Planet Earth has gone exinct and people are fleeing on another planet. But Lily decides to stay back with a sphere containing seeds and bacteria to plant again on planet Earth and give our home another chance.
image

Foxy 3DFri, Jan 08, 2021
Admin: 59,523
It sounds like she has very important work to do! 
She looks good already. Nice work. 
alicedfmMon, Jan 11, 2021
Karma: 165
Thanks!
So I finally finished the model...
image
image

Then I've decided to put her in pose without worrying about retopo since she's more of a concept than a final model.
So here she is so far:
image
image
Foxy 3DMon, Jan 11, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Now that's pretty cool. Nice work!    

alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
thanks a lot Foxy3D!
So here's some textures progress in Substance Painter...
....the skin and the suit is polypainted in zbrush while the other things are textured in substance...
image
image

alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
And here's some renders made in marmoset.
I probably need to fix the eyes and maybe also the pose a bit because the spour is not so visible, but a part from that I kinda like it!
imageimageimageimageimage
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Oh WOW! The texturing really brought her to life. Nice job!
I like her cute little expression and the earrings are a nice touch.  
Thank you for participating with both of your characters. I've had fun following along.  
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, but best of luck to you!  


alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
image
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
image
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
imageimage
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
image
alicedfmFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 165
Thanks a lot Foxy3D!
It was fun taking part in this contest!
And I'm quite happy for how my entries turned out!
Thanks for the opportunity...
Bye!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account