×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Blade Runner 4th Sector (CLOSED)

eye168
808stateThu, Jul 04, 2024
Karma: 6,471
Hey everyone- I am new here.
I built this model from scratch to recreate the film set of Ridley Scott's 1982 film Blade Runner. My plan is to release it in quads- one for each corner of the street. So this is quadrant 1. I'll also be making all the vehicles and props- then interior locations after all that.

I'm fairly new at all this and would love any feedback. I taught myself blender and substance painter over the last year and have just started using Daz over the last 6 months or so.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Forum Image
(I entered this one into the contest for reflections....it gives you a decent idea of the continuity of the model)




Forum Image
Forum Image

There is an underground subway area as well
Forum Image

Forum Image

If you're interested, I can upload some more detail photos of the specific areas, too. My intention is to release it so that users can turn areas on or off t help rendering time/power. But this gives you an overall sense of it.

AnabranThu, Jul 04, 2024
Karma: 3,132
Nice work!!
808state
Karma: 6,471
Thu, Jul 04, 2024
Thank you- I'm glad you like it!
Hannes WThu, Jul 04, 2024
Karma: 46,662
great idea, I love the movie when it start. I has planed to build the lady a long time ago and search 4 it in my storage.
Let U know 4 the result
Hannes W
Karma: 46,662
Thu, Jul 04, 2024
Rachael is the name
808state
Karma: 6,471
Thu, Jul 04, 2024
Hey thank you! Yes that character is Rachael - such an amazing character!
Sylvain-AThu, Jul 04, 2024
Karma: 11,493
Nice project,  you plan to sell it here ?
808state
Karma: 6,471
Thu, Jul 04, 2024
Thanks! Yes, that's my hope. Just finishing the final details
ArtbyMelFri, Jul 05, 2024
Karma: 19,932
Turned out so nice!!
808state
Karma: 6,471
Fri, Jul 05, 2024
Thanks for saying that! That means a lot to me- Your work is very strong!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account