Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|3D JOB POSTINGS

How to commission renders ? (CLOSED)

Tue, Feb 02, 2021
GrimarHorns
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
How to commission renders ?

Hello,

I'm an adult game dev and I currently use drawn CGs for my games.
Using 3D renders via Daz as always been a thing I wanted to do for future games.

But I'm struggling to find any website to commission artists on renders only. I mean, I have nor the patience nor the talent you fellas have to do 3D renders and I'd rather pay someone for specific renders rather than models and textures.

Do you have any website to give me ? Or even this forum maybe ?
And also what would be your prices on such a thing so I can get an idea ? How do you work, hourly, per render ?

Sorry for all the questions, I don't know the first thing about this and I'm really curious.

- Grimar out.

Tue, Feb 02, 2021
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Hey there! This thread is a great start. I've seen some nice collaborations start here. 

However you may have really good luck at DeviantArt. Do you have an account there?

I manage the RenderHub group at DeviantArt:  https://www.deviantart.com/renderhub3d/  

I have folders set up specifically for people seeking commissions, and for artists to show off their commissioned work. 

Please check them out and see if there are any artists there that catch your eye. There are lots of very active and talented Daz artists in the group.  

https://www.deviantart.com/renderhub3d/gallery/67902218/commissioned-work  

https://www.deviantart.com/renderhub3d/gallery/67902225/commission-advertising  

Please let me know if it works out for you.  

Thanks for being part of the RenderHub community.  :-)  

Sat, Feb 06, 2021
Chiron
artist

Hi Grimar,

I think I would enjoy working with you, but of course the first thing I'd need is an idea of the kind of renderings you're looking for, in order to estimate (if roughly) the amount of time, toil and profanity each one would entail - yeah, as a married man I'm not at liberty to give away my time for free, she would make my life totally miserable

Believe it or not (I'm not sure if I believe it myself) I'm in the 3D world since 16 years and as such I've piled up quite a bit of sound experience - no, don't worry, I wouldn't charge you my experience, just my work

Should you be interested, please feel free to contact me at chiron(at)chiron-scriba(dot)com - out of sheer curiosity I'd like to know more about you and your games anyway.

Take care

Chiron

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble