×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Need Help: - Lucia Rijker (CLOSED)

eye188
Raptor6Sat, Aug 03, 2024
Karma: 132
I've been trying to make a facial model based off female boxer, Lucia Rijker. I tried so hard to match her likeness but for whatever dials for heads or facial features I tried I can't even come close.

Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Can I get some help with this? Or maybe recommend me a character morph?

guy91600Sun, Aug 04, 2024
Karma: 21,202
For faces, I only know of 2 techniques using photos of the face 
1) FaceGen Artist https://facegen.com/artist.htm
2) Face Transfer https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-2

lukonSun, Oct 20, 2024
Karma: 8,496
Ya. Sets of face morphs, where you use slider controls, might fail you.

You might need to try one of the products that guy91600 mentioned above. 'Though I've heard that they often fail as well, for different reasons.

Or, you might try make a custom morph yourself, using a geometry editor, such as Blender, which is free. But this will take a looooooong time to learn how to do. Take a look at some tutorials on how to model faces, like on YouTube or something.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account