×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Daz Studio Pharmacy (CLOSED)

eye1,099
Thread Activity
lukonSun, Feb 16, 2025
Looks great. I see sooooo much 2D work musta went into this.
Kreez3DSat, Feb 15, 2025
Done and available now!
Luxe MuseThu, Feb 13, 2025
Oh man, add me to your list of clients, I want that even if I never use it (which I highly doubt) but, I don't care, I want it :D!
dirtrider00Thu, Feb 13, 2025
Good deal! I'll definitely be grabbing it!
Kreez3DThu, Feb 13, 2025
Thanks for your patience! Finishing the last details now and it will be available on February 15th, so not much longer now :)
dirtrider00Wed, Jan 29, 2025
Oh man, I've been so patiently waiting for this!
Kreez3DWed, Sep 11, 2024
Karma: 970
Stocking the shelves at the new Daz Studio Pharmacy (coming soon). Over 80 products so far and counting. Forum Image

808stateFri, Sep 13, 2024
Karma: 6,471
Fantastic work! That all looks so clean and well built...but man, the amount of time I bet it took to make all the imagery for the packaging! It looks so real
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Fri, Sep 20, 2024
Thanks! indeed over 90 products done so far and still counting. Every packaging/label texture is full of detail and inspired by real products
dirtrider00Fri, Sep 20, 2024
Karma: 24,922
This looks awesome! Will there be an individual prop for each of the products so my characters can shop? Regardless, looks like it will be a great addition to my library!
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Fri, Sep 20, 2024
Thanks! Yes, almost every product on the shelves will also be included as a zero prop with the scene, along with others like individual pills and prescription bottles.
lukonSun, Oct 20, 2024
Karma: 8,496
Somehow this reminds me of the Wacky Packages bubblegum stickers/cards - all that work to deviate from real products just a little.
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Mon, Oct 28, 2024
LOL yes, just enough to look like the real thing but not enough to get in legal trouble
dirtrider00Sun, Nov 03, 2024
Karma: 24,922
How's this coming along? Keep checking the marketplace.
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Sun, Nov 03, 2024
Had to take a short break for the sake of sanity but its coming along... just a bit slower than planned. Also I'm working on other 2 environments simultaneously, so my time is divided but will have new releases this month for sure
ArtbyMelSun, Nov 03, 2024
Karma: 19,932
Mind boggling detail here!! Very, very impressive.
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Sun, Nov 03, 2024
Thanks!
Kreez3DMon, Nov 04, 2024
Karma: 970
Some more images:Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
dirtrider00
Karma: 24,922
Fri, Dec 06, 2024
Still patiently waiting!
VulcanStarDrivesThu, Jan 09, 2025
Karma: 13,059
This looks exciting!  Really like the 'branding' on the products.
Kreez3DTue, Jan 28, 2025
Karma: 970
This is the last shelf left to fill. 187 products so far and about 7-8 more to go Forum Image
dirtrider00
Karma: 24,922
Wed, Jan 29, 2025
Oh man, I've been so patiently waiting for this!
Kreez3D
Karma: 970
Thu, Feb 13, 2025
Thanks for your patience! Finishing the last details now and it will be available on February 15th, so not much longer now
dirtrider00
Karma: 24,922
Thu, Feb 13, 2025
Good deal! I'll definitely be grabbing it!
Luxe MuseThu, Feb 13, 2025
Karma: 9,205
Oh man, add me to your list of clients, I want that even if I never use it (which I highly doubt) but, I don't care, I want it !
Kreez3DSat, Feb 15, 2025
Karma: 970
Forum ImageDone and available now!
lukon
Karma: 8,496
Sun, Feb 16, 2025
Looks great. I see sooooo much 2D work musta went into this.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account