×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Blade Runner- 4 Sector Quadrant 3 - Finishing up (CLOSED)

eye92
808stateSat, Sep 21, 2024
Karma: 6,471
I'm finishing up now and wanted to show you the texturing...

Here is an overall view of the quadrant

Forum Image

The "holes" in the pavement are the location for the other quadrants

This time around, I decided to experiment with putting some of the neon behind glass and I really like the effect....so I plan to keep doing that for quadrant 4!
Forum Image

I created some japanese style vending machines that were a lot of fun to make!

Forum Image
Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

bonjSat, Sep 21, 2024
Karma: 15,437
Wow, Exciting to see this all come together so well   
808state
Karma: 6,471
Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Thanks Bonj! I appreciate that!
808stateSat, Sep 28, 2024
Karma: 6,471
Here are some promo shots I'm working on before release....

I'm trying to get better at making these, so if you have any advice or suggestions, I'd be grateful
Forum Image
Forum Image

Forum Image


Forum Image


Forum Image
bonjSat, Sep 28, 2024
Karma: 15,437
Great renders mate.  I Like the atmosphere a lot.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account