×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

A baby carrier for G8F (CLOSED)

eye117
guy91600Sun, Sep 22, 2024
Karma: 21,202
A few days ago I had a crazy idea. Make a baby carrier for Caryn and G8F
I suspected that it would not be so simple since it has to follow both G8F and Caryn!
in the Basic position everything is fine
Forum Image
when you move the legs or arms of the 2 characters is not a problem

I parented Caryn to G8F's Abdomen Lower and for some movements it is correct
 Forum Image
For now the project stops there and I will see if the idea of splitting the baby carrier to parent the straps to G8F and the baby carrier to Caryn is a solution or if I am going to hit a wall...

lukonSun, Oct 20, 2024
Karma: 8,496
This looks complex, in terms of parenting and posing. I hope it works out.
guy91600
Karma: 21,202
Mon, Oct 21, 2024
That's right That's why I attached a pdf manual. The movements of the mother and baby are quite limited. I wanted to do it because it didn't exist and by doing it I understood why
I almost gave up on this project several times.
https://www.renderhub.com/guy91600/baby-carrier-for-g8f-and-caryn-hd
The sale price does not take into account the number of hours to create it, but rather the constraints of use.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account