Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.

RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Interior Design
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
RPG Models
dazDaz Content
Daz On Sale!
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
3D On Sale!How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapers
HOME|FORUMS|TECHNICAL TALK

How to install Real Pussy For Genesis 8 Female? (CLOSED)

Mon, Jun 21, 2021
magicstick
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
How to install Real Pussy For Genesis 8 Female?

Hi, i try to use Real Pussy For Genesis 8 Female  link . But i think something i do wrong. I install it like every other Product and can see it in my libary. But if i click on a shape nothing happen. In the discription of the product stands "**Requires Genesis 8 Genitalia". But waht genital i need for it?? In the products of the vendor x3d i cant find any base female gens.

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
Hannes W

Genesis 8 Genitalia is a part of the orginal DAZ genesis 8 pack an some of the produkt for G8Female have it also includet

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
magicstick
artist

i dont now that thx. I found it under (smart content) - anatomy. I can change the shape but it stays grey. How i get the texture?

Wed, Jun 23, 2021
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Hey there. I don't own the Real Pussy product, but I do know the texture for the genital comes from whatever skin you have chosen for your character. 

Some characters come with the genital texture, and some do not. If yours does come with the genital texture, you will need to select the genital and then apply the texture to it. 

Now, some vendors include what's called a hierarchical material preset - and that will apply the entire skin, with genital texture, as long as the genital is already attached.  

Good luck, and I hope that helps.  

Thu, Jun 24, 2021
magicstick
artist

Ok, i found some Material on Victoria 8.1 . All my other charackters have no material for gens. So i only can use it for victoria. If i apply the material to a other charackter there is a color difference between Vagina skin and the other skin.

Thu, Jun 24, 2021
Hannes W

most of genesis8 have the texture ready and you have to select the gens an use bodytexture-all. thats all folks.......

Fri, Jun 25, 2021
magicstick
artist

I apply "real pussy" and then go to the material section of the Figur and choose "name all skin".  (i think you mean that.) Tried it with Norene, Inessa, Gaia. With Norene and Inessa the real pussy became the skin color from the other body. But the result is not that good. The inner libs have also the same color like the body skin. Its only looking good if i choose the closed libs. With gaia its not working. The Vagina stay gray. You got the best results with "the real pussy", with a character that have separat Genital Material. Like Victoria. But thx for our help.

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble