×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

3-D Printing Noob (CLOSED)

eye1,910
ItWasMeBlenderThu, Aug 12, 2021
Karma: 103
Hello everyone, I'm about halfway done with this model and upon completion, I plan to print this for a board game. My questions to the more experienced 3-D printers out there are: Do you see anything obviously structurally unsound about this model? Also, I would really like the legs to be detachable. My tentative plan to achieve this is going to be to cut some small circles out of the hull of the mesh, and the weld some spheres onto the ends of the legs so that they can pop in and out of the holes easily. Is this possible, or will the hull print so thin that this would shatter the figure? And 3-D artist who would also like to critique would be welcome. I haven't welded any of the parts together so the are all still really easy to change!imageimageimageimage

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account