×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Mandinhotep (CLOSED)

eye676
Thread Activity
vixcosmenThu, May 29, 2025
Gracias majo! :)
mrtauredThu, May 29, 2025
This is the real winner. Not some d bag that doesn't even use renderhub. Judges are r tards. Got an adult category and then acts like a princess, Rend
jamie6Thu, May 01, 2025
You're welcome!
vixcosmenThu, May 01, 2025
Anubis says.. Thanks Jamie :)
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Thumbnail for contest gallery
vixcosmenWed, Apr 16, 2025
Phew... Thanks, friend, but I've been participating in RenderHub contests since the days of Mandinhotep, and I can assure you that if there's one thin
vixcosmenSat, Mar 15, 2025
Karma: 6,435
Possibly, the ill-fated Mandinhotep was the first graffiti artist in history. Cartouches bearing his name and strange scribbles alongside them could be seen engraved on many of the Fourth Dynasty monuments, at least for a brief period until they were erased by the pharaoh's followers and the temple censors.

His masterpiece was carved on the Great Pyramid, but it also cost him his life. Led by the priests, a furious mob of fanatics removed the limestone covering from the Great Pyramid and stoned Mandinhotep with it.

His art was always at odds with the capricious aesthetic commands of the pharaohs and the egos of their trade slaves, and his work, destroyed, was completely forgotten over time. Perhaps for this reason, he was also the first misunderstood artist.

This is a tribute to poor Mandinhotep.

Forum Image

This is the plan of the engraving, rescued (I have a long hand) from the Egyptian art museum... Shhhh

Forum Image

vixcosmenSat, Mar 15, 2025
Karma: 6,435
Ah... he never used post-processing in his work...
gh0sttttSat, Mar 15, 2025
Karma: 1,486
Hehehehehehehe...
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Sat, Mar 15, 2025
Thanks for the HEHEHEHE...
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Mar 15, 2025
You're welcome! Good luck!
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Sat, Mar 15, 2025
Again... Thanks a lot!
artist
mrtauredSun, Mar 16, 2025
Account Closed
Good luck brother!
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Mon, Mar 17, 2025
Thanks Broooo!
CosmicEnvisionsMon, Mar 17, 2025
Karma: 5,142
Now that's some Hardstyle oldskool Graffiti. Looks like we're gonna have some stiff competion here.
The balls are in Mandinhopteps court

Good luck Vix
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Mon, Mar 17, 2025
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Thanks Cosmic... Mandinhotep is waiting your bathroom graffiti
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Mon, Mar 17, 2025
Something like mandinhotep has it small...
SplatterbabyTue, Mar 18, 2025
Karma: 10,205
This is a hard piece to follow:)  Love it
Good luck mate:)
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Tue, Mar 18, 2025
I'm thinking about a frantic escape through the desert right now. Thanks a lot Splatter
CaseyFTue, Mar 18, 2025
Karma: 222
That is funny lmao, good stuff!
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Tue, Mar 18, 2025
Thanks a lot CaseyF!
xuanxo69Tue, Mar 18, 2025
Karma: 192
you win
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Tue, Mar 18, 2025
If no one else participates... maybe! Thankssss Xuanxo!
artist
mrtauredTue, Apr 15, 2025
Account Closed
You should definitely do another my friend. I absolutely love this one and want it to win. Everytime I talk about render art and mention the contest I show them my art but also this one. It's fn amazing.
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Wed, Apr 16, 2025
Phew... Thanks, friend, but I've been participating in RenderHub contests since the days of Mandinhotep, and I can assure you that if there's one thing people don't like here, it's my job. My future is as bleak as his, believe me. I must be reaaaaally bad.

I really participate just to be a bit annoying, and if I do something, it's because I feel like it at the time, not to participate.

Fortunately, some of you find it funny, and I haven't been stoned yet, because that would be really ugly, but one day I'll get it...

Cheer up, I think you have a much better chance, and I hope so too.

And thanks for your support!
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Thu, May 01, 2025
Anubis says.. Thanks Jamie
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Thu, May 01, 2025
You're welcome!
artist
mrtauredThu, May 29, 2025
Account Closed
This is the real winner. Not some d bag that doesn't even use renderhub. Judges are r tards. Got an adult category and then acts like a princess, Renderhub. Pff. This made me laugh and took talent to make that pyramid. It had a story and background. It had consequence and the very essence of rebellion. In my heart. I lost to this render. No one else even came close. El verdadero ganador! 
vixcosmen
Karma: 6,435
Thu, May 29, 2025
Gracias majo!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account