Soccer poses & wearables sketching
By first78 posted Tue, Sep 21, 2021
Add to Collection
I did have to sketch some sports stuff for our #B3D !
YES ! DUMMIEs must practice to maintain the level !
while thinking about, I found FIFA FanArt on Ze WEB
So, I decided to make a full case from Zat :
- One full G8/8.1 character, morph and mat, based, inspired, elderized, from MELANIE FIFA
- One Dummy based on it will be done to decrease time2render process for prod
- One Long Soccer pant with two layers of fabric and surface zones
- One shorty to complete the set, more not visible, b'cause it's intimate clothes !!
- An addon for old running trainers, like Genesis old version, revamped ... NO, Two Addons, one for synthetical terrain, one for more moody ones, in case it rains ...
- A Set of Socks, not visible here, this stocking customization was more "feminie" for the working case.
- A set of Warmers for legs, in case it is cold outside, is done, and a pair of protection for shins is on the planche, being sketched now ...
while sketching, I pose several specific poses, to generate a pack of poses for prod.
Sky is a Freebie set from DAZ, old, but always and still very clean for renderings, the deco is a PITCH soccer pack from daz, the pony tail is a Genesis based old set, adapted, w/ a D-former added for the tail ...
The shirt is a rebuild from a hack of a hack, with a BORKEN GLASS PIC as a texture, b'cause we broke it !