Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|GENERAL DISCUSSION

Kaos3D - FREE product updates (CLOSED)

Wed, Apr 17, 2019
Kaos3D
United Kingdom
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Kaos3D - FREE product updates

Just to let you all know that if you want to stay up to date with fitting/ custom morphs for any of my products offered here on RenderHub then check out my Patreon all updates are FREE...

I am currently in the process of adding support for some of the newer G8M body shapes, such as Anderson, Christian 8, Lee 8 and Vladimir 8 to my clothing offered here and on my Patreon

If you need any additional morphs to be created for any of my clothing then simply holla here or on Patreon...  and I'll see what I can do.

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Tue, May 21, 2019
3D Centric
Australia

Thanks for the update

Thu, Apr 02, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

Since I posted this thread, I have ceased to offer downloads from my Patreon.

For future reference, I am now only offering my FREE fitting morphs from my own website Kaos3D. Periodically I update the main product with the new shapes. This is done when and as I have spare time.

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D   

Fri, May 01, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

Last night I released a 'Shape Preset' for my 'Urban Cool - Vizor for Genesis 8 Male' so it supports JCSoto's Maxx character from Daz3d 😎

Download here

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Thu, May 28, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

Today I released two new fitting morphs for 'Underbelly HD for Genesis 8 Male.' 'Urban Cool - Harlequin Shorts (3 IN 1) for Genesis 8 Male' and 'Bringing Sexy Back - Gstring for Genesis 8 Male' now support him.

You can pick up the FREE downloads from my website 😜

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Fri, May 29, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

You can now use my 'Bringing Sexy Back VR Suit for Genesis 8' with 'Underbelly HD'... get the FREE fitting morph from my website 👅

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Fri, May 29, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

'Urban Cool for Genesis 8 Male' can now be used with 'Underbelly HD'... get the FREE fitting morphs from my website  🤗

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Sun, May 31, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

My 'Bringing Sexy Back - Underwear for Genesis 8 Male' can now be used by 'Underbelly HD'... get the FREE fitting morphs from my website  🤗

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Mon, Jun 01, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

#News #Updates

I am well on the way to adding 16 new body shapes to my 'Bringing Sexy Back - Underwear for Genesis 8 Male'... next up is 'Project: Titan HD' which will be released on my website in a few hours time.  If you want to use it straight away 👍

Which will catch up all of my own morphs (Calendar Guyz etc) along with DAZ's major newer characters and their HD versions. Once I am finished I will update the main product here on Renderhub and on my Kaos3d.com

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Mon, Jun 01, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

... and they still keep coming... 😜

Now you can fit my 'Bringing Sexy Back - Underwear for Genesis 8 Male' to my HD morph pack 'Project- Titan HD' sold here on RenderHub... 

Get the FREE fitting morphs from my website 😎

14 more body shapes to go and this product will be updated on RenderHub 👍

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Wed, Jun 03, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

More fitting morph releases...

You can now use my 'Bringing Sexy Back - Underwear for Genesis 8 Male' with my 'Calendar Guyz' 'Mr. September 2018', 'Mr. October 2018', 'Mr. November 2018' and 'Mr. December 2018' along with my 'Hot Daddy - Leoni BODY' 👍

Download the updates from my website

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Thu, Jun 25, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

You can now use my 'Bringing Sexy Back - Gstring for Genesis 8 Male' with DAZ's new fella 'Ashan 8 & HD'... download these FREE fitting morphs from my website 👅

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

Wed, Jul 08, 2020
Kaos3D
United Kingdom

Now you can use my 'Bringing Sexy Back - Gstring for Genesis 8 Male' with 'Scar 8 & HD' download the FREE update from my website enjoy 😎

Lee

elvenesque

Kaos3D

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble