×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

sarah for G8 and G8.1 (CLOSED)

eye2,054
Thread Activity
Hanyo DaZSat, Mar 18, 2023
Sarah is released now ;)https://www.renderhub.com/hanyo-daz/sarah-for-genesis-8-8-1-female
Hanyo DaZSat, Mar 18, 2023
thanks ;)... looking forward for your feedback dont forget to use "WOMANINTERNATIONAL-HANYO" code
MKDAWUSSFri, Mar 17, 2023
Looks like she made it!I may just give her a try soon.
Hanyo DaZFri, Mar 17, 2023
here are more images 
Hanyo DaZFri, Mar 17, 2023
ohh Thanks a lot I am really honored By this Nice comment :)
ArodiaThu, Mar 16, 2023
This is really cool, the proportions are pretty nice....very well done!
Hanyo DaZMon, Mar 13, 2023
Karma: 7,149
I will release this model on Renderhubby the end of March 
thb she is one of my top 5 favorite models, I costume-made every part of her ( including teeth, feet, and hands )

but i would like to get more ideas and suggestions about her and how i might improve 
she is a work in progress but you can get a sneak peek here (https://hanyodaz.gumroad.com/l/SarahforGenesis8?layout=profile )
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

MKDAWUSSMon, Mar 13, 2023
Karma: 82,351
She looks good to me.

As for suggestions/improvements... there probably are some, but right now I couldn't identify any.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Mon, Mar 13, 2023
Thanks a lot
take your time ...and when you think of sth tell me
MKDAWUSS
Karma: 82,351
Mon, Mar 13, 2023
Visually, she's got that cute and approachable GND look going for her. I'm guessing she wears outfits well - certain outfits can look a little off on certain body types and bodies.

I myself feel like I could get several renders out of her in various settings at the start.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Tue, Mar 14, 2023
makes sense ... i will do

btw, how important are makeup options for you?
MKDAWUSS
Karma: 82,351
Thu, Mar 16, 2023
I'm fine with it if there are options. Different scenes and outfits call for different options.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Thu, Mar 16, 2023
fair points, she has already a nice set of makeup

as of different scenes and outfits don't worry ... i will do this soon
kavehmehrakMon, Mar 13, 2023
Karma: 112
Wow, she looks awesome!
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Mon, Mar 13, 2023
thanks a lot .
ArodiaThu, Mar 16, 2023
Karma: 8,737
This is really cool, the proportions are pretty nice....very well done!
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Fri, Mar 17, 2023
ohh Thanks a lot I am really honored By this Nice comment
Hanyo DaZFri, Mar 17, 2023
Karma: 7,149
here are more images 
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image





MKDAWUSSFri, Mar 17, 2023
Karma: 82,351
Looks like she made it!

I may just give her a try soon.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Sat, Mar 18, 2023
thanks ... looking forward for your feedback

dont forget to use "WOMANINTERNATIONAL-HANYO" code
Hanyo DaZSat, Mar 18, 2023
Karma: 7,149
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account