Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|GENERAL DISCUSSION

Can't Apply Content Library Materials (CLOSED)

Wed, May 13, 2020
xsullo
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Can't Apply Content Library Materials

New here.  I manually installed a product into the Content Library.  I can see the file in Daz3D with the apply/remove option.  I double click to apply material and nothing happens.  

Am I missing a step?

Wed, May 13, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Welcome to the RenderHub community!

I don't have that product to see how it works, but I'm going to ask what might be an obvious question:

When you were double-clicking "Real Anus Apply" - did you have the Genesis 8 Female selected in the scene tab?

In case you're still having trouble, I just sent the vendor a message with a reference to this thread.

They have very popular products here, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out. 

Take care, and have fun! 

Wed, May 13, 2020
xsullo
artist

I do have my Genesis 8 Female model selected before applying.

I also noticed that my setup looks different than the products:

Here's my content library setup.  I noticed I'm missing the label tabs on the product image shape, material(s) as is shown in the products.  Maybe that has something to do with the installation issue I'm having (?)

I followed these installation instructions:  https://www.renderhub.com/blog/how-to-use-third-party-content-in-daz-studio

Wed, May 13, 2020
xsullo
artist

Do you think I will need https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8-pro-bundle For the product to work?  The pro bundle includes the Genesis 8 Anatomical Elements.  Maybe that's why they are not applying because I don't have that(?)

Fri, May 15, 2020
Tikiman-3d
United States

Yes, you need the V8 pro bundle.

Fri, May 15, 2020
x3d
United States

Hey guys.

Sorry for the confusion on this, I need to update the description and possibly also add a how to video as I am getting allot of people asking the same question.

These do only apply to the Genetalia, so the pro bundle is required.

I think I stupidly assumed everyone has the pro bundle already

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble