×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Hacker/Youtuber (CLOSED)

eye348
ADHDeveloperFri, Oct 30, 2020
Karma: 121
I am making a character that either is a hacker or a youtuber. I see many threads with a story which i might come up with later. This is my progress so far. image

ADHDeveloperFri, Oct 30, 2020
Karma: 121
I am working on the armature. I am having many issues with that and I am trying to work them out image
Foxy 3DFri, Oct 30, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!    
Foxy 3DFri, Oct 30, 2020
Admin: 59,523
I see you started a different thread for your entry. 

I will link it right here, in case somebody stumbles across this one.  

https://www.renderhub.com/forum/583/anonym0u5


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account