×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Well in the Glade (CLOSED)

eye139
AlfRaMusicFri, May 10, 2024
Karma: 16,607
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
The last opportunity for travelers to replenish their water supplies before their journey takes them through the great desert to the next town, 50 kilometers away!

VESPERSat, May 18, 2024
Karma: 1,417
The use of perspective in your 3D art is expertly handled. It really enhances the depth and immersion of the scene. What tools or methods do you use to perfect the perspective?
Any feedback you can provide on my submission would be appreciated if you have the time to review it.
Best Vesper
https://www.renderhub.com/forum/7234/shinobi-x-9791
AlfRaMusic
Karma: 16,607
Sun, May 19, 2024
I work on my pictures, mostly intuitively! The characters in the scenes don't always have to be the main focus, but rather a little asymmetrical, without a real center point! This gives me more freedom when choosing the perspective! The software I use is Daz/Studio! I completely abandon postwork! I hope I understood your question correctly and answered it correctly!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account