×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Grind (CLOSED)

eye363
Thread Activity
JADICUSSat, Jun 15, 2024
This experience has been a valuable learning opportunity. I'll continue to push my boundaries and grow from this. Thank you to everyone who supported
JADICUSFri, May 31, 2024
I see a lot of impressive last-minute entries. The level of talent in this contest is truly remarkable! I'm excited to be part of such a competitive a
JADICUSTue, May 28, 2024
This has been a lot of fun. All I wanted to do in this contest was showcase what I'm capable of and connect with others. Feel free to follow and stay
JADICUSThu, May 23, 2024
If you liked this one, I have added a new entry: SMOKE BREAK!
JADICUSSun, May 19, 2024
As for my feedback to your submission.The 'ninja cyborg' concept is really cool, and I love the dynamic energy and powerful pose you've captured. The
JADICUSSun, May 19, 2024
Thank you so much for your kind words about my submission! I'm glad you felt the movement and energy in the scene. To capture motion, I employed a com
JADICUSSat, May 11, 2024
Karma: 1,459
In this striking scene, a woman in gym attire leans heavily against a punching bag, her exhaustion palpable. Sweat glistens on her skin, highlighting the intense effort she has exerted. The dramatic lighting from a nearby window casts sharp contrasts, emphasizing her weary yet determined posture, creating a powerful and evocative atmosphere.

No Photoshop. No AI. Just level adjustment in Affinity Photo.Forum Image

JADICUSSat, May 11, 2024
Karma: 1,459
Proof is 3D render.Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
JADICUSSat, May 11, 2024
Karma: 1,459
Thumbnail
Forum Image
drjivagoWed, May 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Well reflected posture and expression.
JADICUS
Karma: 1,459
Thu, May 16, 2024
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
VESPERSat, May 18, 2024
Karma: 1,417
Your ability to capture movement is impressive, making the scene feel alive and dynamic. It's like I can see the motion happening. What techniques do you use to depict movement?
If possible, please let me know your thoughts on my submission. I would value your feedback greatly.
Vesper
https://www.renderhub.com/forum/7234/shinobi-x-9791
JADICUS
Karma: 1,459
Sun, May 19, 2024
Thank you so much for your kind words about my submission! I'm glad you felt the movement and energy in the scene. To capture motion, I employed a combination of techniques.

I focused on posing the character in a dynamic way, paying attention to the direction of the pose and the arrangement of elements like clothing and hair. I also used camera angles and composition to emphasize the flow of movement.

Thank you again for reaching out and sharing your perspective on my work. It means a lot to me!
JADICUSSun, May 19, 2024
Karma: 1,459
As for my feedback to your submission.
The 'ninja cyborg' concept is really cool, and I love the dynamic energy and powerful pose you've captured. The fallen 'samurai' creates a strong visual impact, but her black kimono blends into the background, making her less visible. Experimenting with a different color or adding some contrasting elements, like a pattern on the fabric, could help her stand out more.

JADICUSThu, May 23, 2024
Karma: 1,459
If you liked this one, I have added a new entry: SMOKE BREAK!
JADICUSTue, May 28, 2024
Karma: 1,459
This has been a lot of fun. All I wanted to do in this contest was showcase what I'm capable of and connect with others. Feel free to follow and stay in touch if you'd like. 3D has its limitations, but wow, there's so much amazing work here.

The contest says: "This is your opportunity to demonstrate the power of light to transform your render, evoke emotion, and elevate visual storytelling."

All six of my entries have a story behind them. I hope I understood the assignment and didn't just create renders for the sake of it. I want you to feel the emotion and energy behind each one.

Thank you, Renderhub, for making this possible. Good luck to all participants!
JADICUSFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 1,459
I see a lot of impressive last-minute entries. The level of talent in this contest is truly remarkable! I'm excited to be part of such a competitive and creative community. Best of luck to everyone!
JADICUSSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 1,459
This experience has been a valuable learning opportunity. I'll continue to push my boundaries and grow from this. Thank you to everyone who supported my entry. On to the next challenge!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account