×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Future Shopping (CLOSED)

eye147
JacoOlivierThu, May 16, 2024
Karma: 192
It seems shopping in the future has taken a dark turn.
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image

drjivagoThu, May 16, 2024
Karma: 12,987
If robots do the shopping for us it's not bad after all  : )=  Good concept as a render.
JacoOlivier
Karma: 192
Sat, May 18, 2024
Thank you very much
VESPERSat, May 18, 2024
Karma: 1,417
Your use of color in this piece is truly captivating. The way you blend the hues together creates such a harmonious effect. What inspired your color palette for this artwork? If you can let me know what you think of my submission if you have time, I would appreciate the feedback
Vesper

https://www.renderhub.com/forum/7234/shinobi-x-9791
JacoOlivier
Karma: 192
Sun, May 19, 2024
Thank you very much. I actually can't tell you what inspired me. I just create the image and keep working until I'm happy with it. Or not, and then start over again.
I had a look at your image, and it shows real hard work and dedication. Sorry, but I'm not much of a fan of blood and gore (just something personal). But the image, pose and lighting is very well done.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account